Friday, January 29, 2010

Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

I loved loved loved this book. If you've read her other stuff, you know Kinsella has a way of making the awkward moments so funny. I literally laughed out loud many times while reading this book. This is my favorite book of her's so far. If you've read any of her other stuff, you know she's kind of a potty mouth, but I feel like there wasn't as much (maybe it's been awhile since I've read 'Shopaholic'). I highly recommend this book.

Synopsis: It's about a girl, Lara, who is having all kinds of trouble in her life. Boy trouble, work trouble, etc. Her great aunt dies and she has to go to the funeral. At the funeral her dead aunt's ghost comes to her asking her about a necklace (her ghost is in her 20's because she says everyone feels like their in the 20's on the inside). The book is about their interaction with each other as they find the necklace and try to fix other problems. It's really cute! Read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment